Your business could make you a lot more money and a lot more money very quickly.
Developing your business and not letting yourself be left behind by your competitors is essential. Facebook, with its many users, can help you develop your network and reach your target.
You probably already had THE solution in your pocket! But had you considered it?
Awareness of Facebook
In January 2022, Facebook nearly 3 billion active users worldwide (Statista). It is a social network of reference.
You are certainly one of the 40 million French users who use this application personally. But did you know that according to the moderator’s blog, almost 75% of brands use Facebook with sponsored ads? In 2021, 1.6 billion users contacted a company via Facebook.
Facebook is mainly used by Generation X. The age group is between 18 and 49 years. Recent generations still use this platform, with less attendance. If you want to hit a younger target, you can find it more easily on TikTok for example.
Why Make Ads with Facebook Adwords
Facebook users spend long hours on the app. Your presence on the platform and highlighting of your products will not go unnoticed. For best results, be careful to care for your contents.
Facebook Ads is a marketing application embedded in the platform. It allows you to carry out targeted advertising campaigns, converting simple visitors into prospects and customers, in just a few clicks.
Exploiting Facebook Ads is an advertising strategy not to be overlooked. Its advantages are many:
- Facebook algorithms help you reach your ideal target. Thanks to its micro-targeting, you select your audience based on multiple criteria (gender, age, interests, buying behaviour, relationships, etc.). You can even target your competitors’ visitors!
- Retargeting (or remarketing) is also a formidable weapon. Thus, people who would have interacted without going to action can become your targets again. It is also a nice tool for loyalty;
thanks to the multiple shares of users, your ads reach an even wider audience. Thus, you increase your notoriety and find new prospects;
- your prospects can become customers in just a few clicks. The results are extremely fast thanks to the call-to-action buttons.
How to canvass Facebook users
You mainly have three types of ads, the purpose of which is to create an active link between Facebook and your company :
- Photo Ads: the simplest one. Use an impactful photo to redirect the user to the chosen link;
- Video Ads: a short video or Facebook story will convince many Internet users, because you give more visibility to your company and can even share testimonials;
- Carousel Ads: A succession of photos and videos allow you to bring more content and therefore more conversion opportunities.
Is it still relevant to use Facebook Ads?
ile it is clear that Facebook Ads is a profitable investment and accessible to all portfolios, it is important to define its marketing objective. It is the foundation of a successful advertising campaign, coupled with the evaluation of your budget.
Identifying your target is imperative!
Are your prospects Facebook users? Aren’t they too old? Too young? As an advertiser, starting a Facebook ad campaign is about defining your target audience.
Despite this, Facebook Ads remains an affordable advertising tool, giving you access to many opportunities. It increases the visibility and awareness of your company through multimedia broadcasting. It facilitates your sharing with the community in real time. This way, you stay as close as possible to your prospects and customers, and help increase your sales.