Website name : BUMBIZZ
Address : www.bumbizz.com
Owner Director & CEO : Cyrina ARNAUD for Bumbizz International LTD , registered with Houses Company, UK, under registration number n° 14168771
Release manager : Nina WALKUP
Design and production of the company’s website and applications : Agence Nina WALKUP
Animation : Nina WALKUP
Hosting : IONOS Sarl
Terms and conditions
The use of this site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time.
The information and documents of the site are presented for information purposes, are not exhaustive in nature, and cannot be the responsibility of the owner of the site.
The owner of the site cannot be held responsible for direct and indirect damages resulting from access to the site.
Users of the site can consult and post content, appearing on the site in dedicated spaces (notably via comments). The content deposited remains under the responsibility of its authors, who assume full legal responsibility.
The owner of the site nevertheless reserves the right to withdraw without notice and without justification any content filed by users that does not meet the site’s ethical charter or the legislation in force.
Unless otherwise stated, all elements accessible on the site (texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software, etc.) remain the exclusive property of their authors, with regard to intellectual property rights or rights of use. 1
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, unless prior written permission of the author.23
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements contained therein is considered to constitute an infringement and liable to prosecution. 4
The trademarks and logos reproduced on the site are registered by the companies that own them.
The owner of the site declines all responsibility and is not bound by the referencing via hypertext links, third-party resources present on the Internet, both as regards their content and their relevance.
The owner of the site authorizes the hypertext links to one of the pages of this site, provided that they open a new window and are presented unequivocally in order to avoid:
- any risk of confusion between the quoting site and the site owner
- as well as any biased presentation, or contrary to the laws in force
The owner of the site reserves the right to request the deletion of a link if he considers that the source site does not respect the rules so defined.
All users have a right of access, rectification and opposition to their personal data, by making their written and signed request, accompanied by proof of identity. 5678
- Articles L111-1 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code of 1 July 1992 ↩
- Article 41 of the Law of 11 March 1957 ↩
- Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995 ↩
- Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code ↩
- Law no. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, as amended by Law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, relating to data processing, files and freedoms ↩
- Articles 38 et seq of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, files and freedoms ↩
- Law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databasess ↩
- Law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 ↩
- Article 6 of Law 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy ↩